Pages

8.27.2013

Current Obsession: Metallic Shoes

I've always loved to dress to impress. But this fall, minimalist outfits are on trend. In every fashion blog women are wearing head-to-toe monochromatic outfits and neutrals.
 
Of course, bold prints are in too (I feel like lately everything is on trend at the same time!). But with a wardrobe full of prints, you can easily get overwhelmed and start dreaming of flowers, stripes and polka dots running after you and everything becomes hard to match.
 
You need simple outfits, and one of the best ways to add some ooomph! to an otherwise ordinary look is to add metallic shoes. I am totally obsessed with metallic oxfords (and I love the heels, too!).
 
I have always been and will stay forever a golden girl. My skin being more yellow than pink, silver does not complement my complexion. But with shoes, who cares! Your feet are way too far from your face to require some matching with your skin tone anyways! Finally I can experiment with silver!
 
Here are my favorite picks, from silver to gold and from flats to high heels!



Metallic shoes
Details  here

Like simple silver or gold jewelry, metallic shoes go with virtually anything and can dress up the most destroyed jeans on the planet (even with flats). So fear not, my friend, and jump in the trend!

 
         Picture found here: On High Heels                        Picture found here: A Love is Blind
      (funny that she's actually wearing flats)
 
 
I would totally pair any of those sleek, shiny shoes with an equally mirrory statement necklace!
So what do you think? Would you wear shiny shoes this fall?

2 comments:

  1. Bientôt l'article pour savoir quel manteau acheter cet hiver ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ça s'en vient! L'hiver n'est pas encore près d'arriver ici... encore moins en France ;)

      Delete

Your comments make my day ;)