Pages

8.05.2013

1st lesson!

I finally got back from Nantucket at 1:30 am last night after an extra-long and rainy drive from Boston to Quebec. We had a great trip that included fishing, fine dining, visiting the whaling museum (a must-see!) and hanging out with a great family in a beautiful house! I can't believe how lucky we are! I have to say that I am sorry though, because the weather and situation didn't allow for that much picture taking, and I didn't even take a pic of my best outfit...
Shirt: American Apparel Sunglasses Betsey Johnson

I swear we got a really big bluefish (that we smoked and ate later that night) but I couldn't photograph it since I was helping to catch it with the net you see in the picture. And afterwards well... it was dead and I didn't feel it would be a very inspiring picture!


 Dress and belt: Gap Sunglasses: Von Zipper (old)
 Dress: Simons Shoes: Sperry Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Belt: H&M




The beautiful house we stayed at!


 A bit of yummy food!


 


Romper: American Apparel Shoes: Converse

I am learning the basics of blogging and I think my first lesson is: take more pics! And my lesson for people who want to go to (or get out of) Nantucket is: book your ferry in advance!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day ;)