Pages

8.25.2013

POP OF NEON


Like I said in a previous post, I hate office clothes. I find them boring, so I try to spend the smallest amount of my shopping budget on them. I have good basics, and adding a bright/fun accessory can have a huge impact on...well... the impact of your outfit. And you don't need to buy 200$ J Crew neckaces (as much as I like them, I can't buy them). Both of the necklaces I'm wearing are from H&M so they are under 30$.
Add a key piece for fall 2013 like a (faux) leather pencil skirt to show you've done your homework. And hot pink lipstick just for fun!

 
Necklace: H&M, T-shirt: H&M, Skirt: Vero Moda at Simons, Bag: Matt + Nat

I did not wear this next look for work yet, but I think I know how to pull it off: with a tweed jacket, some sleek black ankle boots and yet again, a statement necklace that looks fancy but really isn't!

 
 
(sorry for some blurry pics, I was in a hurry before going out for dinner!)
Dress: Gap, Jacket: H&M, Necklace: H&M, boots: Jeffrey Campbell (I'll show them more in an upcoming post) here

And for those who wondered, I did finish my 10k! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day ;)