Pages

10.26.2013

Cozy

This is THE reason why I'm looking forward to fall every time summer ends. For me, cozy outfits are quite the uniform when it comes to fall weekends. Chunky sweaters, comfy boots, puffy vests and scarves are my fall go-to, in neutral colors (if you look at my wardrobe you can notice that stripes and leopard-print are in the neutral category- I own too many items with those prints!). On a fall day, I enjoy taking slow walks in lovely neighborhoods (with huge trees) where I can step on leaves (or even better, jump in piles of leaves!). I really appreciate those little things especially since fall is a season that goes by way too fast (and quickly gets replaced by freezing winters).





My friend Camille Brunelle helped me out again shooting these photos. I'm very lucky because as most of the leaves are gone and the temperatures have dropped here, I will be travelling down south in a few days and will be able to enjoy a few more weeks of my "fall uniform" while here people are all about winter tires and winter attire!

Sweater: American Apparel, High-waist jeans: American Apparel, Vest: J. Crew, Boots: Steve Madden ( at Macy's, sold out in this color, similar here), Leather pouch: Gap (sold out in leopard print), Scarf: Pieces at Vero Moda (old, bought on sale for 5$ !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day ;)