Pages

11.10.2013

Iron & Wine... & Blue

I am very excited because tonight, I am going to see Iron & Wine at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. The Ryman is an amazing venue that used to have a religious vocation (it was previoulsy a Tabernacle). The acoustics are incredible and I expect a great show since Iron & Wine are a very harmonious group. If you don't know them, you should check out my favorite song, Rabbit Will Run.

Quickly, I am sharing with you the outfit I plan to wear tonight for the show. I recently fell in love with the navy and black combo which used to be something I avoided. I love the subtle difference between the two colors, especially paired with black leather. I opted for a feminine look with a touch of rocker chic (added my the leather jacket and buckles on the boot).

Iron & Wine

This Zara t-shirt from their linen collection has an amazing fit and feel. And those Jeffrey Campbell boots are truly amazing. Details for the whole set are here

Hopefully I will get good photos of my own look and will add them to this post!

Are you doing something fun this Sunday night? Or are you getting prepared for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day ;)