Pages

2.17.2014

Sequins into Spring

Who said sequins were only for the holidays? Truth is, I once did. But now fashion is all about breaking (or bending) rules, and wearing sequins all-year round is one way to do so. If if a gold sequin top can be glamorous when paired with a black skirt or embroidered shorts with tights, it can also be dressed down for a rocker look. Worn with distressed boyfriend jeans, a leather jacker and sneakers, it can even become a casual daytime outfit! Be sure to choose your top oversized, since sequins are often sewn on stiff, non-stretchy fabrics!








My top is loose-fitting, so I'm free to swirl around as much as I can! I can also run around if my puppy Zia gets in trouble!


Jeans Gap (old, similar here), top  Threadsence (sold out but check out their store, it's so cute!), Shoes Converse, Hat Simons.

1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit! I tried on some boyfriend jeans at Gap last weekend and I looked like I was wearing sweat pants under my jeans. Not a good look for me I don't think. But these are just loose enough on you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day ;)